Brock Township is accepting applications for the 2022 Senior of the Year Award.
Submit your nomination via email to email@example.com by no later then Monday April 18th at 12:00 p.m.
All nominations will be added to the April 25th Council agenda for consideration, and Council will determine an individual for nomination.
The person you nominate (the nominee) must be:
- at least 65 years of age
- a resident of Ontario
- a living person who has made their community a better place to live
- nominated by a municipality in Ontario
You cannot nominate:
- someone who has passed away
- elected federal, provincial, municipal representatives or political appointees
To submit a nomination, you will need to provide:
- The municipality’s information, address, email and phone number
- The nominee’s first name, last name, home address, email address and phone number
- The municipal representative’s title, first name, last name, email address and phone number. etc.)