During April 1 to October 31, motorists should keep the following in mind when parking vehicles:
- Residential street parking – Maximum 3 hours in all urban areas of the Township, unless otherwise posted.
- Commercial street parking – Commercial vehicles/ Heavy vehicles are prohibited from parking on Township roadways at any time
- Municipal parking lots – No persons shall park or leave a vehicle on Municipal property or a Municipal lot overnight without a permit.
Other common parking infractions include:
- Parking left wheels to the curb
- Parking for longer than three hours
- Parking in a prohibited area
- Parking within 3 meters of a fire hydrant
- Stopped so as to interfere with traffic/snow removal
- Parking within 10 metres of an intersection
- Parking in an accessible parking space
The Township of Brock thanks motorists for their cooperation in keeping our streets safe. For more information visit the Parking webpage.