A 22-year-old from Brampton faces charges drug and weapons-related charges after police attended a Lindsay home Monday (Feb. 1).
At 2:25 p.m., the Kawartha Lakes Police Drug Unit was at a Lindsay St. North residence in the town of Lindsay as part of an ongoing investigation. As a result of the investigation, a man was allegedly found in possession of a firearm and purple Fentanyl.
Christopher Moyles of Brampton is charged with:
- Possession of a Prohibited Device or Ammunition
- Possession of Loaded Prohibited or Restricted Firearm
- Possession of Firearm or Ammunition contrary to Prohibition Order
- Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited or Restricted Firearm
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose
- Carry Firearm, Prohibited Device or Ammunition in a Careless Manner
- Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Possession of Proceeds of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000
The accused was held for a bail hearing and was scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice on Feb. 2.