Scugog Island house explosion captured on video

Three firefighters were taken to hospital with minor injuries following a house explosion on Scugog Island Tuesday (June 9).

While few details have been released, it appears that emergency personnel were called to the home on Fralick’s Beach Road just after 10 a.m.

The explosion – likely caused by a propane tank – was captured on video and shared on social media.

Scugog Township Fire Chief Mark Berney could not be reached for comment.

Check back for more information as it becomes available.

%d bloggers like this: