As part of the Township of Brock’s ongoing efforts to curb the spread of COVID-19, the Township would like to provide the following update on service delivery and changes:
– Yard sales within the Township of Brock are not permitted until further notice.
– All facilities, indoor and outdoor, remain closed to the public. All bookings in any Township facility scheduled during the months of May and June are cancelled. If you have a booking, staff will be in contact with you over the next couple of days.
– The Township is not accepting bookings for any of our facilities until further notice.
– Permits for firework sales and firework displays are suspended until further notice.
– The Township’s boat launch, docks, the pier, beaches, trails (paved & unpaved) are closed until further notice.
– Effective Monday, May 11, 2020 Agricultural (oversize) burning shall be permitted as per an active burn permit. Open-air recreational burning is not permitted, until further notice.
– The Township of Brock is providing commissioning services and marriage licences to Brock residents only by appointment. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We remind residents that if you wish to report an individual or business who is not complying with an emergency order, to submit their complaint through our on-line COVID-19 Non-Compliant Complaint Form. Please note any individual(s) caught removing or relocating any Township installed signage, barriers and/or caution tape that has been, will be subject to fines.
The Township Municipal Administration Building is open but closed to visitors as we take measures to protect our staff and the public. It is operating with skeleton staff , with the majority of staff working from home. Staff are available to assist you via email or phone during our regular office hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For updates on how the Township is responding to COVID-19, please visit www.townshipofbrock.ca/covid19.