The Township of Brock is proud to announce the launch of its new website! The new website townshipofbrock.ca was launched after extensive input and development. It is a mobile-friendly and resident-focused site that includes accessibility improvements, online payments for some services, news and emergency notifications, and more user friendly Council and event calendar.
Mayor Debbie Bath-Hadden noted that “the development of the new townshipofbrock.ca involved collaboration between public feedback, staff and Council, to develop a new, user-friendly, innovative website that will provide improved and enhanced customer service to our residents. The new website will allow us to improve our communications with the public.”
The new website has several new features including:
- Subscribe function: Residents can subscribe to email notifications for news, alerts, community events and the Council calendar to learn about Township initiatives in a timely manner.
- Event calendar: Residents can access the community calendar for Township events (i.e. open houses, Mayor’s roundtables), Regional events, and festivals and fairs, to name a few. Community organizations wishing to have their event posted to the Township of Brock community events calendar are asked to submit events online.
- Search bar: Information on the new website can be easily accessed via a search bar that is prominent on the home page for a user-friendly experience.
- E-Commerce: The new site allows residents to pay for some services online including parking tickets and request for tax certificate. Additional e-commerce options will be added in the coming weeks and months.
- Informational Newsfeed: The latest news posts are featured on the home page keeping residents informed.
Additional features will be rolled out on the website over the coming months! Stay tuned!
Residents are encouraged to share their feedback on the new website by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our online feedback form.